Please say hello to my son at Dangling Rope Marina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brent

Hello all fellow wordlings. If you happen to stop by at Dangling Rope Marina from now till the end of July please say hello to my youngest son, Brad. He is once again working at Dangling Rope Marina, his third year there! He absolutely loves working at DR during the summer.

At the end of July we are headed up for our annual Powell trip on our timeshare houseboat with Laketime.

Then Brad is headed to Paris for almost a year to study abroad. Not looking forward to having him be gone for so long and so far away. :(

Annual Powell trip is July30th to August 6th! Can't wait.

Brent, I was at the Dangling Rope fuel dock for houseboats last Tuesday, and luckily ran into your son. He assisted me in docking my houseboat in slightly windy conditions. He was very helpful and friendly and I wished I could have talked to him longer, but he was also very busy. You have raised a great son there, and you should be proud of him. I am sure you will miss him when he is in Paris next year. He gave me a great rundown of how things are going on the lake regarding ARA these days, but most of us are already aware of this. He definitely love his job there. Enjoy your houseboat trip this year.

Brent, I was at the Dangling Rope fuel dock for houseboats last Tuesday, and luckily ran into your son. He assisted me in docking my houseboat in slightly windy conditions. He was very helpful and friendly and I wished I could have talked to him longer, but he was also very busy. You have raised a great son there, and you should be proud of him. I am sure you will miss him when he is in Paris next year. He gave me a great rundown of how things are going on the lake regarding ARA these days, but most of us are already aware of this. He definitely love his job there. Enjoy your houseboat trip this year.

Thanks Bill for the kind words about Brad. We miss him terribly. Headed to Vegas this weekend and meeting him there to celebrate his 21st b day.

Then off to Powell on the 30th

Thanks Bill for the kind words about Brad. We miss him terribly. Headed to Vegas this weekend and meeting him there to celebrate his 21st b day.

Then off to Powell on the 30th
It sounded to me like he was really looking forward to your houseboat trip.
Enjoy, kids grow up too fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back