Photo Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward Gerdemann

I'm having trouble loading photos onto my Anglers' Corner report. I was told all the photos I tried to load except one were too large. Is there a way around this? I don't have that problem with my older photos, but these new ones are being shot with a new SLR camera with more than twice as many pixels as my old camera. Please let me know?

Ed Gerdemann

Your photos from the SLR need to be cropped. I expect your photos are about 5000X4000 pixels. You need to downsize them to 1500x1500 or less. I have a Mac computer and just pull them out to the desktop, hit edit and reduce them in less than a minute.

Do you have a photo editor? I am not sure what your computer and camera files you have. Provide more info and maybe I can help?

MS Paint comes with windows (press the windows key, then type "paint".) You can select the resize option (about 25% should be ok.) You can then copy and paste the image into your post (right click on the image in Paint and select copy, they paste into your post (<ctrl-v> to paste.) You can also save the image (save as), then upload the file. Hope this helps.

Thanks for your advice. The problem is solved! I have a Mac computer. My photo editing program did not allow me to downsize the images, however I was able to pull them out on the desktop and do it from there. It's actually better that way as I can keep the original size in my album in case I want to have prints made. My uploads were successful! :D

Ed Gerdemann

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back