Partner Wanted

Marina Bum

We have a great 16x58 Jamestowner with 4 bedrooms you can stand up in. It's well kept and upgraded. I've made many modification to make it a serious Beach Invader, lots of redundancy. I'm mechanical and a General Contractor so I've done all the work myself. (I've owned several houseboats over the years) It sits in a premium once in a lifetime type outside slip at wahweap; there is no one behind us and we can see up lake plus you can park from both directions.

Two years ago I sold 1/2 interest to my cousin at his bequest. Now he's wanting to sell his half. In our agreement we would both have input into selecting a new partner, As such I get to approve the new one as would he if I were selling. We are parting amicably, it's been a good partnership but he feels he's outgrown the boat as his kids are getting married and his family is growing.

I live in Flagstaff, he lives in St. george. He ran an add on KSL and has two candidates in just one day. I'd like a partner who is experienced and who loves the lake. ( I just got through getting my last one trained up and really capable, it would be nice but not required as long as you love the lake)

He's asking 95k for half interest in the boat. For that you'd own half and get 26 weeks a year, week on, week off rotation. Your half of the monthly fixed expenses is about $650. If anyone is interested please message me and I can fill you in on the details, refer you to his add.

IMG_1577.jpeg

IMG_4066.jpeg
Actual Photo from my back door February 2021. This is the slip at Wahweap

Last edited:
I've had my boat on both i-dock and A-dock. I think I know your boat. I go by it at least twice a day when I'm up there. Not many have the whips.
Much like Dungee, I would if I could.
Beautiful boat and those outside slips are incredible. The views are stunning........

Back