Page/Wahweap lodging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bretina

We have been north lakers for over 50 years, but never been to the dam area.
Planning a two night trip to check out the area (no boat this time). End of August
Where to stay..........
We’ve looked at Best Western Plus, best deal for $310 total (2 nights with taxes and fees)
Also found a deal at Lake Powell Resort for $350 total

Any suggestions for this price range or does anybody know of decent deals at LP Resort. Would love to be closer to the water. Is it worth the extra $$’s

Thank you.

$300-350 for 2 nights in Page this time of year, you’re doing pretty darn good.

If you have a group or like to cook your own meals, sometimes renting a home is a nice way to go...check out VRBO.COM.

4 adults. I did look at Airbnb, but nearly the same price with their fees.
I think the rates we found aren’t awful, for the timing.
You do get a discount if you are a slip or buoy holder, but you have to proactively mention it. For the extra few dollars I’d stay in the Park. Be advised you will need a park pass to come and go between LP and Page

Agreed, if you have a group and want to relax in a home, VRBO.com or AirBnB.com or save the website fees (as much as 20% added on) my website, www.AntelopeCanyonHouse.com; but renting an entire home is much more than a room. There are some people who rent suites in their home for around $100, my neighbor does, PM me for her info. But that is not by the lake, that is in town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back