Page Navigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

catchnabuzz

How do you go to the next page in a thread? I'm not figuring this part out? Usually a forum will let you pick what page you want to go to.

It automatically takes you to the first unread (by you) post in a given thread (if there are any). Otherwise, it takes you to the first post in the thread. If you want to navigate pages forward or backward from there, you will see the traditional paging options at the top and bottom of each page. Hope that helps!

Also it doesn't route me the the last read post. Always starts at the beginning of a thread and I have no option to tirn to the next page. Only way I can read a thread over 20 post is through a notification

Also it doesn't route me the the last read post. Always starts at the beginning of a thread and I have no option to tirn to the next page. Only way I can read a thread over 20 post is through a notification
Are you logged in? I have noticed that if I am not logged in all the threads would start at the beginning. Just a thought.

Hey Buzz, I was wondering what your take was on camping at Halls vs Bullfrog? From your other posts I gather you're from CO and obviously Halls is closer, just wondered if you had camped at each? I've been fishing north and thinking Hall's would save the drive across the bay every day.

Yeah I always launch from Halls. We either stay at the camp ground or boat camp close to where we plan to fish. I do know it's less crowded at Halls by far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back