Page AZ houseboat dry storage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiddymile!

Does anyone have a recommendation for houseboat retrieval, launch and storage in Page? We have a 55' houseboat in Halls Crossing and have to pull it out for mussels but had a terrible experience with Off Shore Marina this last year. Will be driving it down in the fall and looking for recommendations.

thanks!

Does anyone have a recommendation for houseboat retrieval, launch and storage in Page? We have a 55' houseboat in Halls Crossing and have to pull it out for mussels but had a terrible experience with Off Shore Marina this last year. Will be driving it down in the fall and looking for recommendations.

thanks!
we are also at Hall's Crossing, and we take our houseboat down to Page. We use Tripe L Marine, they are really good guy's . We are on Buoy #225 the houseboat Tropical Heat.

APM dry storage for the most part has been good fit for us. Some of the benefits are the use of the courtesy dock, having the boat launched and waiting on the water for you is a big plus for us also the cleaning services, maintenance services and the APM experience for our guests, shuttle service to your boat for your guests and supplies, restaurant on the water and more. Definitely not the least expensive option at about $1000.00 per turn around inc two nights on the dock, however we utilize the boat three to four times per year and with the wet slip rates, mussel issues taken into account I feel it is a good value.

Cheapest will be aquanauts, but their yard is over 20 minutes from page so if you plan to wok on the boat that savings is quickly gone in time and gas.

The best transporter in town is Gunsight, but they are not the cheapest but 5hey do have the equip,met and experience.

For dry storage try Lake Powell yacht club, 5 minutes to the hardware store and restaurants and hotels and you can work in their yard.

We have used both Gunsight Transport and Lake Powell Marine. Never had a problem. We've stored our houseboat at the Bulldogs Boat Repair yard. They have been awesome both for storage and repairs.

Tiff

For long term strorage I would not include Bulldog as their yard is not designed for long term abandoned grade storage, however if I needed ANY work performed on the boat Bulldog would be my first and only call. A lot of great mechanics have flowed through Page over the years, Bulldog has remained at the absolute top of the list year in and year out. A huge advantage of Bulldog is they fix it right the first time and they do not break anything else in the fix. Honest, capable, friendly, quick, flexible, if Bulldog can’t fix it no one can! When Bulldog completes a job I have full confidence the problem is fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back