NPS Insurance Liability Requirement (Houseboats)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard

I know that NPS requires that they be named as an additional insured on Houseboat policies - The policy I have now has a 940K oil pollution Rider -- Does anyone know the actual wording of the requirement ? or where I can find the entire requirement ?

Thanks in advance

I know that NPS requires that they be named as an additional insured on Houseboat policies - The policy I have now has a 940K oil pollution Rider -- Does anyone know the actual wording of the requirement ? or where I can find the entire requirement ?

Thanks in advance
I'm pretty sure it's in the Moorage Agreement. If you are using an agent that works with other houseboats at Powell, they should be familiar with the need to name both NPS and Aramark as named insured

Thanks -- I'm looking to understand the actual requirement - You are correct there is a paragraph in my Moorage agreement - Thanks for pointing that out

There was a lot of discussion on this board when the rule first came out, but not sure if that conversation got moved over to the new site. You might try a search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back