Not a good day to be on the water!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The past five days have not been good. I was up there this week cleaning out my trailer and getting the boat serviced. It was an OK week for that but not a good week to get out on the lake. I could easily see the whitecaps on Wahweap Bay from my Greenehaven mobile with the naked eye! :eek:

Ed Gerdemann

Having been out there all those bad days I can confirm that it was not a good week to be fishing. Very tough. But we did tag some walleye with sheer determination.

211 walleyes in 2 days is stuff legends are made from! how many fisherman and boats for that haul? Wayne do you think the walleye population is still on the growth side of the curve, seems to us that it is, but maybe just have gotten better at catching them in powell.

211 walleyes in 2 days is stuff legends are made from! how many fisherman and boats for that haul? Wayne do you think the walleye population is still on the growth side of the curve, seems to us that it is, but maybe just have gotten better at catching them in powell.
Well, my boat only caught a dozen or so in the 2 days! Although the first day we opted to fish most the day with jigs tipped with a night crawler and tried some cranks and only picked up 2. The second day we went to a bottom bouncer and worm and caught another 10. Should have used the bottom bouncer both days!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back