North end 19-22 April

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be fishing out of bullfrog this weekend (don’t want to fight wind Friday or Monday with a packed boat), and Andrew and I will be back up in Good Hope the 20th-23rd.
We are headed down this evening till sunday. Headed north from bf until we decide to stop, wherever that may be. Wave us down if you see us in a blk/white searay 240 sundeck.

David & I plan to be somewhere in GHB area, 4/20 thru 4/22. Gray/white Bayliner w/Blue top. Proudly displaying my new WW's flag. Sq
Sq- we will either be on the buoy or at the exec services dock. Installing more solar panels so we can put a freezer on board. Give me a holet. Make A Motion or Nice Ride (the new ranger, Bass ‘N Time II isn’t going this trip)

Will do Bride.
Looks like it's gonna be busy up North that weekend. Hope the fishin' picks up, I need to catch more than 1 walleye per year. Sq

Buddy and I will be up there 18-22 in a camo excel. Say hi if you see us. Just an FYI, we will be running a generator all night due to his portable CPAP dying this week. Going to try and camp in Ticaboo if a good site is to be had, otherwise maybe popcorn or the top corner of GHB. Just thought I would mention it here if you want to stay away from the inverter noise. Hope the walleye are hungry.

We camped at Hite April 2-5. We hiked at Natural Bridges and toured Bears Ears. We didn’t fish, but it was way too skinny to launch anything bigger than a canoe. Two rigs pulled in with small boats, roughly 12 footers with small outboards. They couldn’t launch but said they we’re headed to Farley

Yes down by the tires is a definite no launch. There is a trail out through the mud near the concrete ramp where people have launched sometime in the recent past but I wouldn’t try it. I’m curious if Farley is a possibility and across from a Hite at the raft take out could be possible

I was told farley was a no go a few weeks ago but have not personally been there. I'm gonna head up there friday via halls crossing and shore camp

I guess we will launch at Bullfrog and camp somewhere in the Good Hope area. We will be in a white/silver/green Stratos bass boat with 3 guys. If you see us stop by and we will swap fish stories!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back