NON RESIDENT FISHING LICENSE IN BULLFROG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think your only options are listed above. Either on line or on the phone.

Thanks everyone. I normally purchase online but I am planning to leave this weekend and not sure if our wonderful govt will shut down and all the national parks will be closed. Didn't want to pay for a license that I cannot use.

Offshore Marina Storage issued Goldie her license last Tuesday. That is the 3rd option. Sq

We stayed close to BF for 2 days and trolled up 1 walleye and 7 nice stripers. Also spent 4 hours in Knowles the first day only 2 fish. One of these day I'll figure out the lake. I believe that Amanda is the only one that issues licenses at Offshore and she may be off on Tue. & Wed. If those are the days you may be there you might want to call. Sq

We stayed close to BF for 2 days and trolled up 1 walleye and 7 nice stripers. Also spent 4 hours in Knowles the first day only 2 fish. One of these day I'll figure out the lake. I believe that Amanda is the only one that issues licenses at Offshore and she may be off on Tue. & Wed. If those are the days you may be there you might want to call. Sq
Thanks for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back