• Friends: Please double-check the email address you have on file. Make sure that it is current and able to receive email. When our emails are rejected it can damage our ratings and slow down future deliveries.
    Thanks!

NON RESIDENT FISHING LICENSE IN BULLFROG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Csam

Thanks everyone. I normally purchase online but I am planning to leave this weekend and not sure if our wonderful govt will shut down and all the national parks will be closed. Didn't want to pay for a license that I cannot use.

Squirrel

We stayed close to BF for 2 days and trolled up 1 walleye and 7 nice stripers. Also spent 4 hours in Knowles the first day only 2 fish. One of these day I'll figure out the lake. I believe that Amanda is the only one that issues licenses at Offshore and she may be off on Tue. & Wed. If those are the days you may be there you might want to call. Sq

Csam

We stayed close to BF for 2 days and trolled up 1 walleye and 7 nice stripers. Also spent 4 hours in Knowles the first day only 2 fish. One of these day I'll figure out the lake. I believe that Amanda is the only one that issues licenses at Offshore and she may be off on Tue. & Wed. If those are the days you may be there you might want to call. Sq
Thanks for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.