New UDWR Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayne gustaveson

Staff member
We have a new Outreach Manager working with us in the DWR Southern Region which includes Lake Powell. He is an amazing video photographer with award winning credentials. I had the opportunity to take him on the lake yesterday and we were able to catch 35 stripers on spoons in Last Chance. I will post that video when it becomes available. For now I am posting video trailers to some of his work in the Arctic and Iceland.

I hope you enjoy them:

Iceland

Arctic

Last edited:
WOW!!!!!!!!, outstanding video and editing. I can't wait to see what the Powell videos look like. Did he shoot a lot of footage when you guys were out?

WOW!!!!!!!!, outstanding video and editing. I can't wait to see what the Powell videos look like. Did he shoot a lot of footage when you guys were out?

No our portion will be a small opening to an all DWR piece that will be shown to the Utah Legislature when they convene in February. So the end result will happen after the session and then we can see what it looks like after that is over. But this summer and fall he will come over again and we will work together to make some great stuff to share with you.

Look forward to it, he has a real talent that could really showcase a lake and fishery that we all look forward to spending time on, and thanks again for all that you have done for this amazing fishery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back