New to the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CATD8RII

Hi all,
Just registered the first part of January. Have a trip to Powell scheduled May 14th-23rd. Been anxiously reading all the fishing technics and baits for the different species. RVing it at Wahweap. Cant wait ti get the,new to me, boat out in the big water!! I'm all ears to any advice!! Thanks.

2008 G3 V172

Attachments

• 20190926_132843.jpg
    20190926_132843.jpg
    607 KB · Views: 80
There will be a lot of reports by the time you go on here. You should be able to get a lot of information on the where to and how to for catching fish at that time. Powell is definitely like no other lake when it comes to fishing. Good luck out there

Hi all,
Just registered the first part of January. Have a trip to Powell scheduled May 14th-23rd. Been anxiously reading all the fishing technics and baits for the different species. RVing it at Wahweap. Cant wait ti get the,new to me, boat out in the big water!! I'm all ears to any advice!! Thanks.

2008 G3 V172
One thing most people find they need at Lake Powell is a good map. This lake is very different than most lakes, pretty easy to get lost until you learn the lake.

Watch for my fish reports which will be much more meaningful when this frigid cold weather finally releases its grip on this "warm water" lake.

Last edited:
One thing most people find they need at Lake Powell is a good map. This lake is very different than most lakes, pretty easy to get lost until you learn the lake.
Yessir. I have that. My friend that goes there yearly strongly suggested that too! Thank you.

Watch for my fish reports which be much more meaningful when this frigid cold weather finally releases its grip on this "warm water" lake.
Yes. I've even been reading your archived reports. Thank you for all your input and work you put into preserving this body of water!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back