New hazards

Sort of a large shallow area going up lake across from the Forgotten/ Knowles area on the west side.Still saw plenty of boats passing thue there but the depth on the Houseboat only showed 8/14 FT. around in that area …best to mind the channel markers a stay to the east side there. We went to Good Hope Bay But found or saw too many other strange things . LAKE Genius is your friend. DMc
 
Sort of a large shallow area going up lake across from the Forgotten/ Knowles area on the west side.Still saw plenty of boats passing thue there but the depth on the Houseboat only showed 8/14 FT. around in that area …best to mind the channel markers a stay to the east side there. We went to Good Hope Bay But found or saw too many other strange things . LAKE Genius is your friend. DMc
Strange things? Like whales or other strange things?
 
Is there a way to change the color of your position cursor I could not see it as it’s the same color as the water
Is there a way to change the color of your position cursor I could not see it as it’s the same color as the water

Not that I’ve found but if you go the the menu on the top right there is a place to send feedback. I’ve made the suggestion, but the more they hear it the more likely they will add it
 
Back
Top