My New Fleet of Sea-Doo Fishpros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reed

Ok so a while back I saw that a major manufacturer had finally listened to all of us PWC fisherman and built a PWC for fishing. At first I was frustrated thinking that my set up was not unique anymore. Then I realized that this could be a very cool thing. So I contacted Sea-Doo and told them what I was doing. Long story made short they helped "arrange" for me to get 4 new 2019 Sea-Doo Fishpros. Last week KSL Outdoors spent a few days on The Lake with me or rather Up Lake Adventures, filming for a new episode that will Air this Saturday June 1st on KSL (Thanks to Wayne). I am very excited about our new skis. They are incredibly stable and work wonderfully for fishing. With the extra storage on these I will not need to tow the Hydro Trailers. I have already taken clients Up Lake and they work great. These come from the factory with an ice chest, 4 rod holders and a Garmin fish finder. Very cool set up. I am guessing that these will be very popular. They also have cruise control, 9 trolling speeds and brakes. Yes a breaking system that works amazingly well. For those who do not get KSL, I will post the youtube link about a week after it airs live.

Happy fishing...

IMG956068.jpgIMG956069.jpgIMG956067.jpgday.2.photos (21 of 24)-3012x2008.jpgIMG_20190523_175331_559.jpgIMG_20190524_185623_086.jpgIMG_20190523_183531_308-1256x1256.jpg

So I think i passed you and a crew of 3 others headed up the channel just above Navajo on the 17th of May. It was some nasty choppy water and I thought, damn I'm glad I'm not on those wave runners right now! Glad to see you made it off safe.
On another note BRP (sea doo) is the best powersport company out there. Exceptional product and reliability and when you do have a problem they stand behind their product. I currently have 20+ can ams, 6 sea doo and 30 ski doo snowmobiles in my fleet because of my confidence in their product. Just use good (brp full synthetic) oil and they should be good for many years.

Ok so a while back I saw that a major manufacturer had finally listened to all of us PWC fisherman and built a PWC for fishing. At first I was frustrated thinking that my set up was not unique anymore. Then I realized that this could be a very cool thing. So I contacted Sea-Doo and told them what I was doing. Long story made short they helped "arrange" for me to get 4 new 2019 Sea-Doo Fishpros. Last week KSL Outdoors spent a few days on The Lake with me or rather Up Lake Adventures, filming for a new episode that will Air this Saturday June 1st on KSL (Thanks to Wayne). I am very excited about our new skis. They are incredibly stable and work wonderfully for fishing. With the extra storage on these I will not need to tow the Hydro Trailers. I have already taken clients Up Lake and they work great. These come from the factory with an ice chest, 4 rod holders and a Garmin fish finder. Very cool set up. I am guessing that these will be very popular. They also have cruise control, 9 trolling speeds and brakes. Yes a breaking system that works amazingly well. For those who do not get KSL, I will post the youtube link about a week after it airs live.

Happy fishing...

View attachment 5093View attachment 5094View attachment 5095View attachment 5096View attachment 5097View attachment 5098View attachment 5099
Nice reed congrats

Reed, I watched you on the KSL Outdoors show yesterday. You did a great job of showing Lake Powell, Lake Powell fishing, and how much fun fishing Lake Powell from your Sea Doos can be, as well as how you operate and manage your overnight trips i.e. sleeping, food, head, etc.

Congratulations on what I hope is a great business venture for you. I'm sure you will make a lot of clients very happy campers! See you on the water! -Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back