Mother stabbed at Wahweap Campground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pegasus

Last edited:
So a mother now has to be concerned about a knife attack before using a restroom at the beach, who makes a concealed holster for a bikini... I live in California, my elected leaders believe we should be able to defend ourselves with a toilet paper roll and seat cover...

There is a movement for concealed carry reciprocity recognized nationwide. I will be satisfied when AZ's constitutional carry is Nationwide! The criminals already do it!Why can't we defend ourselves? The commie power hungry leftists that want to control you! If you live in a state without Constitutional Second Amendment protections, beat your legislators until they get a grip! I will be Constitutionally carrying everywhere I go!

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a movement for concealed carry reciprocity recognized nationwide. I will be satisfied when AZ's constitutional carry is Nationwide! The criminals already do it!Why can't we defend ourselves? The commie power hungry leftists that want to control you! If you live in a state without Constitutional Second Amendment protections, beat your legislators until they get a grip! I will be Constitutionally carrying everywhere I go!

At least AZ and UT both recognize any other state's permit. The national carry has been a pipe dream for years. MA, NY, and CA will keep it from happening.

My profile picture, my 14 year old son after shooting a nearly perfect score at a shooting school in Nevada. I carry a Glock every day at work.
Not just A shooting school...but an extremely good one probably the best I have seen for Joe Citizens. Oh and btw I am a lifetime member :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back