• Friends: Please double-check the email address you have on file. Make sure that it is current and able to receive email. When our emails are rejected it can damage our ratings and slow down future deliveries.
    Thanks!

Mother Nature giveth and taketh away

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodhead

Wow I love the sun but this heat and south wind is going to KILL our winter run off. I was so excited just two weeks ago....how quickly things can change

birdsnest

I think most of us are hoping for March and April to produce snow on the western slope. It sure did start off good.

Chet Garling

I was optimistic earlier in the month now I am concerned because it is going to be 70 again today in the Roaring Fork valley of western Colorado.

Dorado

Not sure how much to trust a forecast 10 days in advance ;) but the 10-15 day forecast for the upper Green River in Wyoming and the northern Colorado mountains shows lots of rain/snow and cool temperatures.....

Up here in Pinedale, it has barely hit 45, and we are having minor flooding. A little bit of snow melt now will help prevent future flooding risks. There is a TON of snow still around, we are near the all time recorded snowpack.....

Status
Not open for further replies.