MM 25 6/30 7/1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackdog

Launched at A.P Tuesday evening late and motored up to MM 24 and beached boat on left side headed up . Nice sand and fairly deep drop off.
Fished Wednesday and Thursday morning at MM 25 . Fished about middle of wall on Wed. morning caught about 40 in 2 pound range, Thursday fished end of wall caught about 35 till cooler could hold no more. Did not chum much ,once they started it was pretty busy. Both days they did not bite till about 9 . still biting when pulled out about 11. Evening on wed. was a little slow in middle of wall. Quite a few skinnys . Did catch 4 nice cats in same place on anchovies 2-3lbs 1-4lb And 1-5 lb . One tip is use a doggie pee pad to cut chovies on . Been doing this for years now on a white cooler and you could never tell i have cut one piece of bait. Last for days and just roll up and throw away at end of trip.

Not sure what spee pass is but I can guess. I have a dedicated Tupperware container with have duty scissors that I use just lay them in the rectangle Tupperware and cut. Barely have to touch them. When I’m all done, I rinse it all and put a little wd40 in it and put it away. No smell, no mess no ruined cutting boards or ice chest lids. Now I have 2 set ups. One for the front, one for the back. Makes chumming really easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back