Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its fun to drive randomly up to boats and ask them for a fish report! I do it all the time and most people know me sometime before the conversation is over. I usually just stop and talk with fishing boats who are actively fishing. Its fun to get their new report and I can them advice if they are struggling to catch fish.

I hope to see you on the lake in 2019. Watch out for the flat bottom 20 ft aluminum boat with a 90 HP Yamaha outboard with an old guy driving.

Wayne,
I know you well enough to know you are neither old nor do you look it. You never stop working, enjoying your lake and your family. You have set a high bar for all of us on many levels. I don't ever intend to slow down and suspect you never will either. See you next year!! Happy New Year to you and Charlene!!
Chuck and Judy Fulton

Wayne,
I know you well enough to know you are neither old nor do you look it. You never stop working, enjoying your lake and your family. You have set a high bar for all of us on many levels. I don't ever intend to slow down and suspect you never will either. See you next year!! Happy New Year to you and Charlene!!
Chuck and Judy Fulton

Thanks Chuck I hope to be able to do as well as you do when I get a few years older. In the mean time we need to do more fishing. :)

Wayne- How many miles are on that old scow that I was in a couple years ago? :-)

BTW, you did stop and talk with my wife and me maybe 15 years ago way before we moved here.

Wayne- How many miles are on that old scow that I was in a couple years ago? :)

BTW, you did stop and talk with my wife and me maybe 15 years ago way before we moved here.

Well we need to meet up more often. Wave me over the next time we cross wakes.

The big white scow is still making 5-10 trips uplake (Wahweap to Good Hope) at least 5 times each year and sometimes 10 trips. It is still running well on the second set of engines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back