Marina fuel prices question

Status
Not open for further replies.

jt465

I’m planning a trip to Wawheap the last week of April and then a trip to either Bullfrog or Hite, depending on water level, 5 days later. I’m considering running up the lake in the boat rather than trailering around to Halls or Hite. Can anyone provide me with marina gas prices to help with the math?
Thanks

I’m planning a trip to Wawheap the last week of April and then a trip to either Bullfrog or Hite, depending on water level, 5 days later. I’m considering running up the lake in the boat rather than trailering around to Halls or Hite. Can anyone provide me with marina gas prices to help with the math?
Thanks
Maybe you are aware of this already - there is no lakeside fueling or marina at Hite. The convenience store about 1 mile away from the primitive ramp has the only pumps. Launching at the primitive ramp is likely not possible now either. Good luck if fishing!

Yes thank you Jimco. Hite is my preferred launch point at LP. I was down there last week and it’s looking awfully bony. I’m still hoping the lake level will come up enough to launch there in the next couple of weeks. I have launched at 3621 before. But I’m not overly optimistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back