Lund Fisherman Boat and Trailer For Sale

azwalleye

I have a 1993 18ft. Lund Boat outboard 2 motors and front troiling motor 2002 trailer Motors have not run since 2019 Boat is still in good condition. Has good seat and would like at least $1500 best offer live in South Scottsdale,Az. Please contact me on this web site. Jerry Nelson

I have a 1993 18ft. Lund Boat outboard 2 motors and front troiling motor 2002 trailer Motors have not run since 2019 Boat is still in good condition. Has good seat and would like at least $1500 best offer live in South Scottsdale,Az. Please contact me on this web site. Jerry Nelson
Put me in third place on the list. I have been restoring some boats and am very interested. Cheers fellas

I just bought the boat. I'm picking it up later this afternoon.
OMG, what a special, wonderful lady and what a great boat. I tried to explain that she could get far more money for it but she would have none of it. She is even throwing in all kinds of stuff. And the stories of past Lake Powell trips. She says Wayne is a friend of hers. She was just such a fun person.
What a pleasure it was.
Thank you Karen.........

I just bought the boat. I'm picking it up later this afternoon.
OMG, what a special, wonderful lady and what a great boat. I tried to explain that she could get far more money for it but she would have none of it. She is even throwing in all kinds of stuff. And the stories of past Lake Powell trips. She says Wayne is a friend of hers. She was just such a fun person.
What a pleasure it was.
Thank you Karen.........
Okay......lets see the pics! And Congrats

Back