Love the new Halls pump out

Status
Not open for further replies.

PowellBride

Staff member
It was almost a pleasure to pump out with the new Halls pump out station. THANK YOU NPS!

Took the houseboat back to Page for warranty work over the weekend, a bit cooler than I'd like, but still relaxing to be on the water....well at least until the starboard engine temperature gauge registered WAY to hot and we discovered the alternator had cracked in half. Fortunately we were at MM 25, and able to get to Wahweap on one engine.

Stopped at the Hite overlook on the drive home, so we were at both ends of the lake in one day

Caught a couple of nice sunset photos

Attachments

• IMG_6057.JPG
    IMG_6057.JPG
    320.9 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_6079.JPG
    IMG_6079.JPG
    299.9 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_6094.JPG
    IMG_6094.JPG
    432.3 KB · Views: 72
For pumping out to to be almost a plearsue is saying alot!
It was almost a pleasure to pump out with the new Halls pump out station. THANK YOU NPS!

Took the houseboat back to Page for warranty work over the weekend, a bit cooler than I'd like, but still relaxing to be on the water....well at least until the starboard engine temperature gauge registered WAY to hot and we discovered the alternator had cracked in half. Fortunately we were at MM 25, and able to get to Wahweap on one engine.

Stopped at the Hite overlook on the drive home, so we were at both ends of the lake in one day

Caught a couple of nice sunset photos

We used it a few weeks ago, and I have to admit it was almost an enjoyable experience! It will be interesting to see how the system works with multiple boats using it at the same time.

The prior system was marginal even with just one or two boats, I have probably spent cumulative days waiting for the vacuum to build up when there were multiple boats trying the system over the past 40 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back