Looking for HB Timeshare at Wahweap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Pyle

Hey guys!!

I have a 34 Mainship on D dock at Wahweap, the Pyle Aboard. We have had a few times that we needed way more room than we have on our boat for friends and Family. We have a reunion trip in June and was going to rent a houseboat but figured we might try and buy into one and have it available each year.

Just looking for someone that could use a small partner to help cover cost. We would not use it very often since our boat fits us really well. I may end up just buying into a timeshare but can't find one with the week we are looking for this year. We need it from June 20-26 of this year.

So figured I would put this on here and see if anyone has some ideas or knows of a timeshare thats available that week.

I am a Audio Video Contractor so pretty technical and have lots of Lake Powell experience.

Thank!!
Mike

I have a 44x14 Boatel, that I would like a partner in, Mike. Not too big or fancy, but a solid boat with a fair amount of room. If you have any interest, email me = [email protected], or call 719 240 - 8112 thanks , Butch

Attachments

• 9-23-15 trip w. Mike [800x600].JPG
    9-23-15 trip w. Mike [800x600].JPG
    99.1 KB · Views: 21
I too am writing a request for a partner to share my houseboat. I am entertaining a 50% partner with easy terms. She is slipped in a perfect at Wahweap. It is a 42' x 14' Kayot. Nuttin' fancy but simple and designed for long uplake adventures. Two Honda 50's. [email protected].

Thanks for all the responses. I am looking for something larger than 50ft. Preferably at Wahweap but open to Antelope if the deal is right.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back