Lakemaster Western States Plus or Navionics navigation system for Powell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only used Navionics, it works great. With the i-phone app I think you're supposed to be able to make a lake level adjustment (to match current conditions) but I haven't figured that out yet?

Is the Navionics compatable with Humminbird units?? I have the Lakemaster ver 1.0 (not Plus) in my HB 859 hd di. It works well, but I thought there might be a newer/improved ver. that I might want to get. The only chip I have found is the Lakemaster Plus, but I don't know what the difference would be.
I barely have the 859 figured out, let along trying to sync it with my phone. Sq

Is the Navionics compatable with Humminbird units?? I have the Lakemaster ver 1.0 (not Plus) in my HB 859 hd di. It works well, but I thought there might be a newer/improved ver. that I might want to get. The only chip I have found is the Lakemaster Plus, but I don't know what the difference would be.
I barely have the 859 figured out, let along trying to sync it with my phone. Sq
Cabelas has a Father's Day deal ending tomorrow for a Helix 5 Di w/ GPS and Navionics card for $399. Seems like a pretty good deal if Navionic is good.

I used the Navionics Premium HotMaps West card in my Humminbird. Don't use the Humminbird unit now however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back