Lake Powell Video on Lou Dobbs [Fox Business]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterbaby

Escalante-Class Member
Lou usually shows some daredevil stunts on his program every night... a lot of it comes from SW Utah. Tonight it was Lake Powell.

Some guy rode a tricycle off the top of a cliff at the lake, then released a parachute to lower himself into the water - the trike fell off to the side as there was no chute on it..... Tried to figure out where he did this. Almost looked like Rock Creek area.

You watch Lou Dobbs? Well there's a shocker! He's better than O'Reilly ever was.

???Not sure why it is a shock. I watch Dobbs every night. Actually I watch Fox Business almost exclusively when I watch news. Charles Payne is good, and I like Wall Street Week.

Wow, it's a joke. I have noticed you have been kinda attacked lately, but I stand right beside you. I can't help my sarcastic self. Peace WB.

Wow, it's a joke. I have noticed you have been kinda attacked lately, but I stand right beside you. I can't help my sarcastic self. Peace WB.

We're good. Why I started with ??? Thought you were teasing me, but like you said hard to tell lately.

By the way, we have to wait till 8pm Pacific to see Lou Dobbs and may have missed the tricycle if it wasn't for you.

I never cared for Bill O'Reilley - he was too full of himself.

I always thought it was funny that Michael Savage called him 'The Leprechaun'

Don't miss Bill one bit but he may show up on msnbc with greta and kelly just to mess with them. msnbc needs the ratings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back