Lake Powell Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan Wade

The Govenors of Utah and Arizona have CLOSED ALL PUBLIC BOAT RAMPS starting Monday April 6th, But they are still allowing Primative Camping on the lake ? I don't know if boats in slips will be allowed to leave or not. looks like 2020 is going to be a bad year for fishing

I don't think that is the case unless you hike in and in some places reside in county you are in. Boats that are stored in slips are not to leave the marina and all boats on open water are to be out of the water and up the ramp by 5 PM Monday in all of Glen Canyon Recreation Area is my understanding. Very little of Lake Powell is in Arizona but anyway I believe It stated it was a action involving both states and the Department of the Interior. I'm sure the Glen Canyon Recreation Area website will update soon.

The Govenors of Utah and Arizona have CLOSED ALL PUBLIC BOAT RAMPS starting Monday April 6th, But they are still allowing Primative Camping on the lake ? I don't know if boats in slips will be allowed to leave or not. looks like 2020 is going to be a bad year for fishing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back