Lake Medicine, 04/01/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

buckin_ho

For anyone feeling Covidish*, I offer this visual medicine obtained this morning.

*Includes classic symptoms of the virus, anxiety caused by worry for friends, loved ones and outright strangers, most certainly any loss of same, boredom caused by social distancing, frustration from trying to entertain children confined to home, despondency from watching the 401(k) tank, shortage of masks, itchiness due to inability to fish, and/or terror caused by running out of TP, hand sani, avocados, and/or potent refreshments. FDA approval applied for.

7660717C-A8CE-4C33-9113-62D592AD2411.jpeg

(Sorry for low quality image. You all know how cell service is here - can only upload little files. Potency has not been compromised. )

You're killing me!!
Ahhhh. Sorry. I forgot to mention the potential side effects. They include agitation, which increases with physical distance from lake Powell ( your diagnosis); hyper focus on pawing through fishing lures; and closing of eyes, tilting back of head , and smiling in reminiscence. All are resolved immediately upon coming back here within one year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back