Kudos to Lake Powell/Energy Marine - Excellent Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

PowellBride

Staff member
I just wanted to recognize Lake Powell Marine as they (IMHO) consistently go above and beyond for their customers. Most recently Greg their HB service manager saved our 10 day San Juan trip. On day 3 of our 10 day trip the propane regulator, running our 2 refrigerators, hot water and stove, died. I called Dangling Rope, Bullfrog, OffShore, Wahweap and Antelope Point....no regulator to be found.

I called Greg at Lake Powell Marine, who as many of you know has done some BIG jobs for us in recent years (replaced much of our steel hull and replaced our roof). Not only did he get a regulator for us (they didn't have one in stock, so he had to track one down) he met us at the dock in Wahweap with it!! He had us call when we entered the cut, and as we pulled up to the courtesy dock with our runabout, he was pulling up in his truck. We weren't even "inconvenienced" by having to wait at the dock for him.

Can't express our gratitude and appreciation. Trying to get a taxi and into town would have been a logistical pain in the ---

This is just the latest example of how they have worked with us - working with long distance (North enders) owners has its own challenges. They have been amazingly accommodating, from scheduling and deadlines, to sending progress photos.

An additional bonus for our unscheduled run from Cha to Wahweap, my niece who has seen much of the north side of the lake over 22 years, got a quick sight seeing trip of the south end and got to see the dam for the first time.

That's awesome. This would be a good poll/new topic, how would you rate your management company.

I'm so unhappy with our management company, for years they have done sub standard or incompetent sometimes dangerous work. I can't get our owner/manager to start shopping other companys...

That's awesome. This would be a good poll/new topic, how would you rate your management company.

I'm so unhappy with our management company, for years they have done sub standard or incompetent sometimes dangerous work. I can't get our owner/manager to start shopping other companys...
They aren't our management company, as we are based out of Halls. I understand the focus of Energy Marine was management service, then they acquired Lake Powell Marine a few years ago bringing full mechanical, maintence and dry storage into thier portfolio. Based on our experiences, I would expect they handle the management aspect very well

Last edited:
Trent and Kelly are amazing, Greg is above standard of most managers. They are a highly sought after management company who has to turn many away now as they have grown and people find they run an exceptional service and don't wish to leave, HK would not of sold his business to just anyone. just my opinion, I am partial to these folks as they are good friends, and have seen and dealt with a few management company's with the ownership of a houseboat over 25 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back