KSL Outdoors - Fishing With Up Lake Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reed

So, we had an amazing time fishing on May 28th, 2019. The weather was not so great. However, we were still able to find fish that were cooperating. Really want to thank Adam and his crew for filming this along with Sea-Doo for making an amazing machine. The new Fish Pro is almost unbelievable! I'm sure we will see others fishing with these in the years to come. As always it was great to see a few fellow Wordlings on our trip.
Also, wanted to thank Wayne for his recommendation to KSL, without him this would not have happened.

Water is rising, fish are biting, sun is back where it belongs so off we go....
Here is a video of our trip:

Here is a short video review of the 2019 Sea-Doo Fish Pro

Congratulations, @Reed! Absolutely fantastic! My love of Powell is reignited through the eyes of first-timers (and other guests) as well. It's fun to relive that first moment of awe, wonder, and excitement.

Awesome adventure and video. One more way to enjoy this wonderful lake. Good Luck. Reed.

Glad I got to know you and I can attest that he will provide good service on guided adventures. WG

What is the name of that shelter . Way to go , the best video . Best of luck to you.
These are Tsuga Canopies. The best ever.

Reminds me of when I used to chase large mouth boils on the lakes of Southern Kentucky in my 20's on my Polaris Genesis 3-seater wave runner...so much fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back