Keel Kradle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

Keeper of San Juan Secrets
I had a couple people ask me about this so here are the photos.

I bought it probably 15 years ago. Found it on Craigslist. Some guys tried to make a go of it but they couldn’t sell enough to stay in business is what they told me.

I have no idea if there are still any floating around for sale but if someone is skilled they could likely make one. They do work well to keep your hull off the rocks/sand when beaching. I have used it for my fishing boats but I still won’t try it with my Malibu. IMG_0664.jpegIMG_0663.jpegIMG_0662.jpegIMG_0661.jpeg

I had a couple people ask me about this so here are the photos.

I bought it probably 15 years ago. Found it on Craigslist. Some guys tried to make a go of it but they couldn’t sell enough to stay in business is what they told me.

I have no idea if there are still any floating around for sale but if someone is skilled they could likely make one. They do work well to keep your hull off the rocks/sand when beaching. I have used it for my fishing boats but I still won’t try it with my Malibu. View attachment 26973View attachment 26974View attachment 26975View attachment 26976
Interesting, might be a little difficult to deploy if you are solo though with out anchoring off shore first and jumping overboard to place on the beach. Probably great for a long term site, but a bit much if you are just putting the dog on shore to take care of business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back