Just wondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve, I think you and Gena are getting spoiled now that you live on the South end and get to fish all the time. Sq

I tried to get Goldie to retire in Montrose or Cedaredge on the western slope just to be closer to the lake. She wouldn't even go for that. I'm still stuck 7.5 hours from the lake in Evergreen. I guess it could be worse. Sq

I tried to get Goldie to retire in Montrose or Cedaredge on the western slope just to be closer to the lake. She wouldn't even go for that. I'm still stuck 7.5 hours from the lake in Evergreen. I guess it could be worse. Sq
Yeah, like L.A.

Does the fish cleaning station at Wahweap stay opened all winter?
Thanks, Steve

Yes fish cleaning station stays open all winter but they turn off the washing nozzles to prevent freezing. I bring a wash rag to clean up after filleting. I dip the rag in water running down the middle drain and then wipe up the fillet tables. I often leave the rag for the next person to use that shows up expecting to wash down with the pressurized nozzles.

Cedaredge is awesome! Too bad you cant talk her into it. I use to keep my boat in my In-laws shop so I didnt have to pull it over the mountains all the time. only 4 hours to Bullfrog from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back