January Spoons

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome back Tim, hope you have a great trip! looking forward to report of 100+ stripers!

welcome back Tim, hope you have a great trip! looking forward to report of 100+ stripers!
How are you Bob? It's been 6 months so overdue!!going to stay close and go after numbers on the trip. A lot of fillets needed for the next year

How are you Bob? It's been 6 months so overdue!!going to stay close and go after numbers on the trip. A lot of fillets needed for the next year
Been good
Tim, we got to powell for late fall fishing, been watching the weather for a good 50 degree weekend to get back down. Was that you going down I70 this Morning outside rifle headed west? We went ice fishing would have rather been in boat! Where have you been, building America I'm sure, hopefully not on standby in North Dakota!

Been good
Tim, we got to powell for late fall fishing, been watching the weather for a good 50 degree weekend to get back down. Was that you going down I70 this Morning outside rifle headed west? We went ice fishing would have rather been in boat! Where have you been, building America I'm sure, hopefully not on standby in North Dakota!
That was me. Fishing was tough. Hope it was just the weather. 53 in 2 days.

that would good for most people, but what Ive seen of Tim that's about a couple hours of work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back