I have been a lurking for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havalina

Escalante-Class Member
Just signed up, I have been following this site for a while. I only fish Powell from Oct to early May out of Bullfrog. I am extremely grateful for this site because you guys have caused my striper addiction and saved my sanity in the winter months.

Just signed up, I have been following this site for a while. I only fish Powell from Oct to early May out of Bullfrog. I am extremely grateful for this site because you guys have caused my striper addiction and saved my sanity in the winter months.

Welcome.

If you need a partner in crime let me know. I have a lot of spare time as of recently on my hands, and can't get wife to fish in the cold. I'm fishing out of Bullfrog too, drop me a PM.

Agree with bw56, welcome. Great people and an addicting site as you know. So much good information and from very knowledgeable people, I feel fortunate to be allowed to join such a group. I wish I knew most of them personally, they have the qualities that make lasting friendships. Now if people would just post some more pictures to soften this cold weather!!

Agree with bw56, welcome. Great people and an addicting site as you know. So much good information and from very knowledgeable people, I feel fortunate to be allowed to join such a group. I wish I knew most of them personally, they have the qualities that make lasting friendships. Now if people would just post some more pictures to soften this cold weather!!

Crescent Pool in Last Chance Canyon

IMG_3498.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back