Humminbird manuals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlesaltwash

When reading for information it is very frustrating to scroll, enlarge, or switch from page to page. Humminbird says you can download a pdf file and print the operations manual if you choose. I called and asked and they do have hard copies available for the different series of electronics. I just received a manual for the helix series. It must be up to date since they list the G3n models also. Also, Barzarz, HB does not support “My Humminbird” anymore. To register your electronics type in a search for, “Why can’t I find MyHumminbird and it will take you to a new register site. Gotta be registered to receive software updates.

Attachments

• 15A51DA1-AC7D-4D7A-B654-5EA4C61CEFCB.jpeg
    15A51DA1-AC7D-4D7A-B654-5EA4C61CEFCB.jpeg
    275.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 98923861-BB63-493B-BABB-84EBE3C7F1E1.jpeg
    98923861-BB63-493B-BABB-84EBE3C7F1E1.jpeg
    333.8 KB · Views: 6
When reading for information it is very frustrating to scroll, enlarge, or switch from page to page. Humminbird says you can download a pdf file and print the operations manual if you choose. I called and asked and they do have hard copies available for the different series of electronics. I just received a manual for the helix series. It must be up to date since they list the G3n models also. Also, Barzarz, HB does not support “My Humminbird” anymore. To register your electronics type in a search for, “Why can’t I find MyHumminbird and it will take you to a new register site. Gotta be registered to receive software updates.

Littlesaltwash,
I access the latest Humminbird manuals and software updates right on the Humminbird.com site. I have never had any trouble doing that, even for older units and even if not registered.

https://www.humminbird.com/support

should get you to it. There is lots of information there. I just downloaded the update for my HB 787 C2I there recently.

Thanks for the additional info. I'll take a look!

I was having issues with my HB 859 and brought it to Bass Pro in DENVER and they updated my unit, which needed updating, while I waited, at No Charge. KUDOS TO BASS PRO. I didn’t buy it from them. Sq
That’s great! Will have to see if Cabelas here in Junction has the same service. Sure would be easy.

Littlesaltwash,
I access the latest Humminbird manuals and software updates right on the Humminbird.com site. I have never had any trouble doing that, even for older units and even if not registered.

https://www.humminbird.com/support

should get you to it. There is lots of information there. I just downloaded the update for my HB 787 C2I there recently.

Thanks for the additional info. I'll take a look!
I have used that part of the site but was thinking about throwing this in the glove box of the boat. I needed info last year while on the lake. Gave it up and just fished!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back