Humminbird fish finders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlesaltwash

Ever since Dundee posted his thread on bow finders I have been doing research on the helix 9’s and 10’s. The gal this morning in Eufaula answered all my questions clearly. New news though is Humminbird came out with G3 N models yesterday. ( newer technologies, an 8, different transducer, etc.) That news should be on the website but I haven’t had time to look yet. What this could mean is that Black Friday sales and those folks who buy overstocked items may have deals on the G2N finders. Just thought I would throw this info out there.

We upgraded to a helix 9 DI in September and it has been excellent, wonder what g3 improved upon, and whether the new transducers work on the G2?

DI and SI Mega plus imaging out to 200 ft. Instead of 125. Suppose to be clearer. New transducer is said to work with g2 and g2n units. New utrex has DI in addition to us2 (?) . The mega plus adds bucks to the units over plain mega.

Have to replace my 987SI. It’s over 10 years old and turning off or freezing. Have replaced power and GPS cords. Amazing these new units have improved soooo much and 1/2 the $$$ I spent on the 987

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back