Houseboat Turnaround Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk to Lori 928-645-3060 at LP Tenders. I've been on 3 boats that she has managed/maintained out of Wahweap. She's one hard working lady and know her way around houseboats, been doing it for years!! Chuck

It's been a number of years since I used Lori and her team so I don't know the answers to those questions. Best bet is to call her and ask. We currently have a share of a houseboat at Laketime. Their services and system is GREAT! Much less hassle than a boat on a bouy or the slips. My theory is I can go first class or the kids will. Chuck

@cfulton and @Powelldreamer,

What are their rates? Do they do everything? i.e. refill gas, empty black water, clean, restock LP tanks, provide 5 gal water bottles, pilot in and out?
Yes they refill gas, empty water tanks, clean, stock propane, pilot in and out, we dont use them for the 5 gal water bottles.. If I remember correctly that is about $700 to pump and dump, clean and pilot in and out.

It's been a number of years since I used Lori and her team so I don't know the answers to those questions. Best bet is to call her and ask. We currently have a share of a houseboat at Laketime. Their services and system is GREAT! Much less hassle than a boat on a bouy or the slips. My theory is I can go first class or the kids will. Chuck
I have been with Laketime since 2001 and am very satisfied with their services.

We have used Tripple L in the past and they are very good at what they do just not the friendliest bunch. With LP marine right now and we are not very happy with them at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back