Houseboat Screen Repair/Replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

StephanieW

Looking for some reviews/recommendations on using Crazy Needle Canvas in Page to possible replace all our shade/sun screens on our houseboat. Pretty sure the screens are the original and have definitely seen better days - rips, tears, broken zippers, missing/broken snaps. Or do anyone have any other suggestions?

We had four boat seat cushions made there. Took them in, in January and finally got them back in April. They are very busy. Once they get to your project they do good work. Not sure about the time lag for a summer project? You can ask if they have a time schedule?

We had four boat seat cushions made there. Took them in, in January and finally got them back in April. They are very busy. Once they get to your project they do good work. Not sure about the time lag for a summer project? You can ask if they have a time schedule?
I figured we were late on getting the screens repaired/replaced. Might look into just getting a quote for the offseason

I've used Shaun at Material Works for the past 20 years doing all of my screens, biminis, etc and highly recommend him. I do know they are very busy also - several months out at a minimum, possibly much longer. He does fit in emergency repair work as needed though.

I've used Shaun at Material Works for the past 20 years doing all of my screens, biminis, etc and highly recommend him. I do know they are very busy also - several months out at a minimum, possibly much longer. He does fit in emergency repair work as needed though.
Is Material Works out of Page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back