Hite

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the pics. last time we launched at Hite was Oct 2012 around 3621 did anybody on this site try last june when it made 3620 we had to launch at the old marina site in 2012. all access to white at least to the trees was fine. fishing was great coming off of the 5 yrs of good water prior. hopefully LP has enough snow pack this yr. to make up for the extra 800, ooo release down stream and sustain some higher elevation.

I launched last August. I think it was 3613 or so. Had to bushwhack through some tamarisk and cattails for the first 30 yds or so. When I was leaving I saw a full size boat running up the river to the raft launch. And I dont think it was a jet boat either.

I launched last August. I think it was 3613 or so. Had to bushwhack through some tamarisk and cattails for the first 30 yds or so. When I was leaving I saw a full size boat running up the river to the raft launch. And I dont think it was a jet boat either.

Interesting, I've always wondered the conditions and potential easier launching at the raft pull out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back