• Friends: Please double-check the email address you have on file. Make sure that it is current and able to receive email. When our emails are rejected it can damage our ratings and slow down future deliveries.
    Thanks!

Hite services?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

I was wondering if the Hite store is open? If so can you get gas there like before? I'm trying to plan a trip and figure out logistics.
Thanks!

Ty Gray

Are boats still being launched safely below the main ramp at Hite? Thinking of a trip that directions this weekend.

dallas massie

Ramp is usable at 3620 , that should around November. Gas 24/7 with card flushable toilet near main ramp ,fish cleaning station?? . And 5 rv rentals Utopia

dallas massie

I was there on the 4th of July. , I would say yes you can definitely launch. Camped at picnic tables at shore , a lot of nats. Fishing was great

Dungee

We took out on the 16th of July and had no issues. Water is only about a foot different now.

Dan Spitzer

We were there a week after Dungee Fishing and launched at the old marina site (so was everyone else that weekend) with no problems. A big cruiser launched ahead of us with no problem. The end of the ramp was signed with a "Road Closed" sign. We checked it out and quite frankly though that the old marina site looked better (got deeper faster).

Status
Not open for further replies.