• Friends: Please double-check the email address you have on file. Make sure that it is current and able to receive email. When our emails are rejected it can damage our ratings and slow down future deliveries.
    Thanks!

Help Needed Identifying Mystery Plug

Status
Not open for further replies.

capt-capsaicin

My port side battery went bad so I got a replacement. I disconnected the wiring and pulled the old battery out. When I pulled the battery out one set of wires just kind of came out with it. There was no undue force applied. This loose set of wires terminates at a plug that obviously was connected to something at some point. This is on a Crestliner with a Mercruiser I/O.

I cannot find what this would have been plugged into so I think it is a leftover from some other electronics that is no longer installed. I checked my fishfinders, engine trim, steering, starter, lights, and everything works. Does anyone recognise this plug? What could it have gone to? Thanks for any help you can offer. 20171006_165039.jpg 20171006_165044.jpg

birdsnest

I also think it is a Hummingbird positive/negative power supply connector. Notice the round and square female terminals to prevent polarity cross.

Status
Not open for further replies.