Headed down tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

PowellBride

Staff member
I'm headed down tomorrow, staying thru Friday. Plan to do a few maintenance projects and hopefully a lot of fishing

PowellBride, it was great to check out the patio furniture on the back deck, and the Margs weren't bad either. Stopped by a few times after that looking for a report on the Rincon trip. Thanks again for your kindness putting up with David & I. Sq

PowellBride, it was great to check out the patio furniture on the back deck, and the Margs weren't bad either. Stopped by a few times after that looking for a report on the Rincon trip. Thanks again for your kindness putting up with David & I. Sq
It was nice visiting with you and Dave. Wednesday we had better luck from Slick Rock down to the Rincon. Fished the Rincon for a couple of hours, caught a couple dozen between the 3 of us. Hit the Rincon again on Thursday and it had slowed down, though we did find a big, shallow cove where a number of carp (we think) were obviously spawning.

It was nice visiting with you and Dave. Wednesday we had better luck from Slick Rock down to the Rincon. Fished the Rincon for a couple of hours, caught a couple dozen between the 3 of us. Hit the Rincon again on Thursday and it had slowed down, though we did find a big, shallow cove where a number of carp (we think) were obviously spawning.

Headed down again tomorrow. Taking the HB to Page on Saturday for some warranty work. Will be on the Halls buoy Thursday afternoon and all day Friday

JEALOUS I AM, YES. How long will the boat be down South?? Thinkin' bout' making one more trip before it gets hotter than the sun, Sq

Given we are currently at a standstill on the east side of the tunnel, not sure how jealous you should be.

Boat is supposed to be down there for 3 weeks

Ryan,

Thanks for the offer. Beth & Capt Tony at Halls helped us out by staying a little late.

If you're over by Halls buoy field stop by and say hi
Glad you made it. WE are heading out early (at least that is the plan) to GHB in the am. Maybe we will see you tomorrow evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back