Halls “Marina info”

Mildog

Not sure if this should be in this forum but wanted to get this info out.

Several people have asked about Halls info. I asked January who is usually running the Halls marina store for the last few trips I’ve been down. She was very helpful. Here is what she said and I could gather:

Halls boat Ramp is open and should remain open as the water will be rising soon.

Halls Marina store open , hours 9:00 am to 4:00 PM

**THE SNACKBAR AT HALLS IS PLANNED TO BE OPEN THIS SEASON with a TARGET of MEMORIAL
WEEKEND to open

Housekeeping units are open and can be reserved.

Primitive campground open fist come first served.

RV campground is open and can make reservations

Village store is open with gas and misc items Starting Tuesday April 16th

You can contact them for
reservations
At this number
435 684 7008

Also the sewage pump out station at halls is in place and has power but water and pumps are not up yet plans are to get it operational was not able to get the time frame for when that would be happening ?

Hope this helps

PS fishing was good and should get even better very soon!!

Mildog out

Not sure if this should be in this forum but wanted to get this info out.

Several people have asked about Halls info. I asked January who is usually running the Halls marina store for the last few trips I’ve been down. She was very helpful. Here is what she said and I could gather:

Halls boat Ramp is open and should remain open as the water will be rising soon.

Halls Marina store open , hours 9:00 am to 4:00 PM

**THE SNACKBAR AT HALLS IS PLANNED TO BE OPEN THIS SEASON with a TARGET of MEMORIAL
WEEKEND to open

Housekeeping units are open and can be reserved.

Primitive campground open fist come first served.

RV campground is open and can make reservations

Village store is open with gas and misc items Starting Tuesday April 16th

You can contact them for
reservations
At this number
435 684 7008

Also the sewage pump out station at halls is in place and has power but water and pumps are not up yet plans are to get it operational was not able to get the time frame for when that would be happening ?

Hope this helps

PS fishing was good and should get even better very soon!!

Mildog out
Thanks for the boots on the ground update. Do they have a dock at the launch ramp and is the fish cleaning station open?

Thanks for the info. Is there a fuel dock at Halls? Now with the Bullfrog buoy field over at Halls I'm wondering how houseboaters refuel. And hopefully the pumpout will be operational when the season gets going.

Thanks for the info. Is there a fuel dock at Halls? Now with the Bullfrog buoy field over at Halls I'm wondering how houseboaters refuel. And hopefully the pumpout will be operational when the season gets going.
Drive the boat all the way into Bullfrog. It is a pain, but everyone has to do it, so it is a shared pain. It would seem like three years to find a solution should have been enough.

FYI,
There is an optical illusion of gas dock at Halls. The old Dangling Rope Marina docks and gas pumps are floating/parked just outside the Halls marina. They are not operational and beyond refurbishing, is what I have been told. At first glance it looks like gas dock is avail.
But no gas at halls marina.

Back