Halls Crossing Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

John P Funk

Escalante-Class Member
Launched the Cabin Cruiser out of Halls Saturday evening and headed to Ticaboo. We trolled from Ticaboo back south to the floating restroom in Good Hope. Caught mostly smallmouth(healthy) in shallow water while trolling deep diving crankbaits. Pretty slow fishing for us in that part of the lake, but the weather was awesome. We pulled in the poles and headed for Knowles, where fishing improved. We trolled up and down the canyon twice and ended up with 3 healthy 3lb stripers and some additional smallmouth. We then headed to Halls Crossing to pump the black tank and retrieve for the trip home. When we got to the pumpout dock we saw that the controls were covered with garbage bags and the sign on the pumps said that Bullfrog pumpout was available from 9:00 to 2:00. I checked the time and it was 2:04. I guess I'll need to get back sooner than I anticipated, I hope the weather holds. Just an FYI on the services available at Halls. Also the fuel dock is closed as well(that sign was noted at the breakwater entry).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back