Halls Crossing Family Units

Status
Not open for further replies.

dale eichel

Just talked to Amark about the Halls Crossing Family Units,
They canceled my Family Units for Mid May and gave me units at Bullfrog.
This is good news, kind of.
They finally got the new units in and will have them operational in June.
Dan S, will not see you there in the parking lot this year. Maybe where ever you are fishing.
We will go to GHB one of he days between May 15th and the 17th.
Dale

We're headed to the San Juan area the 2nd or 3rd week of May. Good to know the new units will be ready soon at Halls. Planning trip in the fall with Gloria' sister and brother-in-law.

Same issue with us - our club booked 4 family units like in September. Got a call from them about a month before our trip. Talk about a stressful month trying to ensure our group of 20 were accommodated. But we were rebooked at Bullfrog Defiance and all seems to be working out. We're here now thru Saturday.

We were told the "newer" family units were on site at Halls but they are unable to get a contractor to finish the mechanical hookups .

Same issue with us - our club booked 4 family units like in September. Got a call from them about a month before our trip. Talk about a stressful month trying to ensure our group of 20 were accommodated. But we were rebooked at Bullfrog Defiance and all seems to be working out. We're here now thru Saturday.

We were told the "newer" family units were on site at Halls but they are unable to get a contractor to finish the mechanical hookups .
Are you staying in the family units at Bullfrog?
And can you park a boat in there next to the trailers?
I see on Google earth there is a turn around at the end of the trailers. How big is that turn around?
Dale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back