Halls Creek or GHB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler Allan

Hello All!
I'm going back one more time for the year:) I've done well for striper in Halls Creek Bay, but wondering if I should run up to Good Hope? I'll be there this Thursday-Saturday? Looking for recent report or advice. Thanks as always!
Ty

i fished halls by the trees last month , also wayne did good there this month for the wiper project , 25ft trolled fire tiger and blue gill lures .

Just a post trip report. We caught stripers in 90' of water by four mile. They were suspended at 40-45' deep.We caught them using spoons, and anchovies. We later went up to Trachyte and caught them in 34' of water just off the bottom using the same lures. We trolled in the back of Bullfrog Bay using down riggers. speed 2.8 mph trolling Rapalas. We spent an afternoon in the Rincon and caught lots of SMB. 2 walleye and 2LMB. Jigs both single and double tail Yamamotos. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Hello All!
I'm going back one more time for the year:) I've done well for striper in Halls Creek Bay, but wondering if I should run up to Good Hope? I'll be there this Thursday-Saturday? Looking for recent report or advice. Thanks as always!
Ty
Instead of the long cold ride to good hope bay try whooper plopers around Dome Rock then work the shore line West using WHITE twisters tails on 3/8 jig heads. for stripers and walleyes snow and rain predicted for Grand Jct Thursday and Saturday means wind for Powell Dennis Jarvis Grand jct co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back