Greetings, new to everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

fastarget

Thirty years I have lived on the western slope and this march was our first time to Powell, what a beautiful place. We leased a boat at bullfrog and took in some sights.
The 28th of September we returned in our own boat, to fish( my 8 year old has the passion, and he is getting me out of the house). Big learning curve, of how when and where, WOW. Reading Wayne's site was priceless, thank you. Looking forward to going back to Bullfrog this weekend to fish weather permitting( to catch fish this time).

Just had a chance to read the oct 10th fishing report, I also read the thread regarding Bullfrog area fishing. The weather is clearing, so we may head to bullfrog early tomorrow and fish till Saturday afternoon. Should I not waste time and go straight to Good Hope, last time we made it to Cedar where we found a couple of nice stripers. We could always stop and check out Moqui or others along the way. I have gear for all type of fish and fishing so the kids can have some fun. Thank you.

Just had a chance to read the oct 10th fishing report, I also read the thread regarding Bullfrog area fishing. The weather is clearing, so we may head to bullfrog early tomorrow and fish till Saturday afternoon. Should I not waste time and go straight to Good Hope, last time we made it to Cedar where we found a couple of nice stripers. We could always stop and check out Moqui or others along the way. I have gear for all type of fish and fishing so the kids can have some fun. Thank you.

It is always possible to find a school of fish right at camp so you don't have to take a long trip. I would rather catch fish than travel. It's always a good idea to try for the close ones first. It does not take long to check and see if a close school is active. We have a fish collection scheduled for Bullfrog on Nov. 5th so I am hoping for some good reports with specific locations we can use with the water level going down fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back