Government shutdown in September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the RINOs haven't figured out they are not the minority anymore, maybe they need a wake up call! Obama's "shut down" was designed to inflict as much pain as possible on the American people! What nobody admits is that the government "shuts down" every weekend, and 4 days at a time for some holidays! Do you notice it????? NO!!!! I bet if the government "shut down" for a year, no one would notice except the unnecessary bureaucrats who are paid six figure salaries to waste OUR money!

I remember during the latest Obama shutdown where he vindictively put up barricades at Mount Rushmore to keep people from pulling off in a wide spot in the road and looking at the the monument from a distance AND put up barricades at a war memorial in Washington DC to keep Veterans out but let a hispanic group AND that "non-essential" workers at the EPA were told to stay home.

Doesn't that "non-essential" term tell you something?

By the way, it was 93% (staying home, because they were non-essential).

I say shut it down, fire 'em all. Move the seat of gov't to some heaven-forsaken place where no one will want to live/move and start over. DRAIN THE SWAMP!!!

Last edited:
I remember during the latest Obama shutdown where he vindictively put up barricades at Mount Rushmore to keep people from pulling off in a wide spot in the road and looking at the the monument from a distance AND put up barricades at a war memorial in Washington DC to keep Veterans out but let a hispanic group in that "non-essential" workers at the EPA were told to stay home.

I say shut it down, fire 'em all. Move the seat of gov't to some heaven-forsaken place where no one will want to live/move and start over. DRAIN THE SWAMP!!!
I'm voting for you.

I remember during the latest Obama shutdown where he vindictively put up barricades at Mount Rushmore to keep people from pulling off in a wide spot in the road and looking at the the monument from a distance AND put up barricades at a war memorial in Washington DC to keep Veterans out but let a hispanic group in that "non-essential" workers at the EPA were told to stay home.

This is not the democrat shut down that they used to hurt as much of the population as they could. We have a new sheriff and most people would not know it was going on unless you are a government worker and they have always been paid for not working.

This is not the democrat shut down that they used to hurt as much of the population as they could. We have a new sheriff and most people would not know it was going on unless you are a government worker and they have always been paid for not working.

Most of the government needs to be shut down permanently. I saw an article earlier that supposed "veterans" are complaining that the new VA director wants to take $25 mil from maintaining vacant buildings to actually providing health care to veterans at public hospitals where they will be treated timely!!! Apparently the anti Trump, anti American, Snowflakes are everywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back