Good Hope - Labor Day weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarzArz

Headed up today, if I can get things sorted out in time. Don't normally go anywhere on a holiday weekend, but tough schedule for everyone this year, so we are going to try it. My son and Granddaughter plan to meet me at Bullfrog early Saturday morning and head out for two quick days of fishing, planning to be in Good Hope area, shore camp Saturday night. My wife has to stay home and take care of some business, so she is not happy!!
Older white and silver Crestliner, should have a Wayne's Words flag deployed on the Bimini. Anyone else fishing this weekend?
I'll report back in any case.

BarzArz ^-^

Attachments

• image2ee.jpeg
    image2ee.jpeg
    443.6 KB · Views: 114
Have a great trip. Once you get past Cedar, it gets calm and pretty again. We found a few spots in 7 mile when we cruised up to GHB for the day a couple of weeks ago. But that was 2 Ft higher than it is now

Have a great trip. Once you get past Cedar, it gets calm and pretty again. We found a few spots in 7 mile when we cruised up to GHB for the day a couple of weeks ago. But that was 2 Ft higher than it is now
Thanks! we fished up by 7 mile in late July, and saw a few beaches. With just the fishing boat, we don't need much real estate.
Thanks for the information!

Stripers where schooled up in 45 ft water at the entrance of popcorn on monday , you will have to spoon or bait them

Good luck, I like how you placed your flag. Make the most of that new to you boat . I wish I could get back up there, it's been way to long.

Stripers where schooled up in 45 ft water at the entrance of popcorn on monday , you will have to spoon or bait them
I see several posts that talk about “popcorn canyon”. None of the maps that I have show a canyon with that name.
I know it’s a dumb question, but where in the heck is popcorn?

Thanks Sq,
I’ve always just referred to it as the cove across from Ticaboo.
We’re hoping to be there next weekend
We camped at the mouth of Ticaboo the first week of August. Stripers were boiling all in that area. Sq

I am not sure what the real name is but a few years ago someone said they called that canyon "Popcorn". So we officially gave it that name here on WW. Gem marked it correctly. We will be doing a fish sample up that way on the 3rd week of September.
I’d some Day really like to come and help with your fish samples.
Seems like a great opportunity to learn some cool stuff. Many someday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back