Get it outta there

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will allow more flexibility of use as the lake fill up a few feet, any progress is good, besides, they know they need to adapt it to the new "normal" water levels.

I was down last week and they where digging out around the ferry ramp too. Same equipment backhoe and 2 dump trucks.

Seems like if that is undisturbed sandstone it would have to be blasted like CR cut to loosen it..
Those bucket teeth don't last long on sandstone. Is it back fill or original sandstone? I have never quite
ventured to that ramp. Always put in at South end.

Last edited:
And so if we are going to go boating nest week can we still use the north ram and park there for 4 days? A good run off for the next few weeks will change our whole picture. There is enough snow pack to get Bullfrog back on track for a while. Just want to boat next week.

And so if we are going to go boating nest week can we still use the north ram and park there for 4 days? A good run off for the next few weeks will change our whole picture. There is enough snow pack to get Bullfrog back on track for a while. Just want to boat next week.
The Executive Services ramp will likely be open all year. The challenge with that ramp is if you don’t get lucky enough to get one of the “close” parking spots, it is over a mile walk. You might get lucky and have another boater give you a ride, otherwise call and see if you can get the shuttle to respond.

(435) 684-3032

When we loaded our boat about 10:00am Friday they actually built it up and made it wider. Also there was a surveyor right at the end of the concrete. It looks to me that they are going to extend the ramp.

When we loaded our boat about 10:00am Friday they actually built it up and made it wider. Also there was a surveyor right at the end of the concrete. It looks to me that they are going to extend the ramp.

Water is starting to rise. Slow but its coming up. Don't think they will extend it this Spring, window is already passed, but they have moved a bunch of dirt and rock out of the ferry ramp on Bullfrog side. From the picture posted and what it looked like this weekend they moved the large rocks out, and leveled it up so when the water does come over there will not be a large rock hazard in one spot under water.

Water is starting to rise. Slow but its coming up. Don't think they will extend it this Spring, window is already passed, but they have moved a bunch of dirt and rock out of the ferry ramp on Bullfrog side. From the picture posted and what it looked like this weekend they moved the large rocks out, and leveled it up so when the water does come over there will not be a large rock hazard in one spot under water.
You could be correct. They might be preparing for another low water year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back