FRONT RANGE BREAKFAST ANYONE ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squirrel

Keeper of San Juan Secrets
I'm Baaaaack. We can meet anywhere people would like. Butch, Greg, if you guys want to set up something down South that will also work. Come up with suggestions to discuss.
I realize that the golf course in Englewood is a haul for the southern contingent, but it seems to work.
We need to get MORE of the front range Wordlings to show up. There are a bunch of us East of the divide. Sq

Last edited:
I'm Baaaaack. We can meet anywhere people would like. Butch, Greg, if you guys want to set up something down South that will also work. Come up with suggestions to discuss.
I realize that the golf course in Englewood is a haul for the southern contingent, but it seems to work.
We need to get MORE of the front range Wordlings to show up. There are a bunch of us East of the divide. Sq

Direct any off site questions to "squirrel four two five @gmail.com" use #'s

The Castle Rock area would be great as I'm sure there are more folks in the Denver area than there are further south, but I'm just not that familiar with what is available in that area. If not though, I'm still good with the golf course clubhouse! Let's just do it!

GregC

OK, I will make the executive decision. The meet will be again at the Broken Tee Golf Course, 2101 W. Oxford Ave. Sheridan Colorado 80110. Date March 10th. It will be a breakfast meeting, so lets say 10:00. I will need an (aprox) head count for the restaurant for set-up & staffing. When date is decided, people can RSVP here. Sq

How about March 10th (Sat) @ 10:00

Last edited:
I'll stick with my original suggestion. Here is what we should do for the get-together.

Chatfield or Cherry Creek.

Surfing

Throwing a big wave at unsuspecting boaters

Playing loud music

Not wearing life jackets

Riding on the back deck of the boat (maybe even teak surfing)

No life jackets

Adult beverages

Cliff jumping

Buzzing people with drones

Shooting off fireworks

Driving anchor spikes into the shore

Riding mindless on jet skis (someone else will have to provide these)

With dogs running loose

In the dark

Whose in? (and what controversial activity did I miss?)

Count me in for 1, for sure. Maybe 2 once dates are confirmed. Right now a weekend is better for me as well

I'll stick with my original suggestion. Here is what we should do for the get-together.
full speed bow riding into tour boat wake with no hands and a cowboy hat
Chatfield or Cherry Creek.

Surfing

Throwing a big wave at unsuspecting boaters

Playing loud music

Not wearing life jackets

Riding on the back deck of the boat (maybe even teak surfing)

No life jackets

Adult beverages

Cliff jumping

Buzzing people with drones

Shooting off fireworks

Driving anchor spikes into the shore

Riding mindless on jet skis (someone else will have to provide these)

With dogs running loose

In the dark

Whose in? (and what controversial activity did I miss?)

Date dependent as always buddy. Pick one and I’ll try. At least we will get some snow out of it.

TR

Date dependent as always buddy. Pick one and I’ll try. At least we will get some snow out of it.

TR
I did, March 10th. I edited the 1st post. Yes, you did a fine job bringing 12+" for the first Denver Breakfast, all the way from Breck. Sq

Birdsnest, Did you want to say something or sign up for breakfast?? Sq
I just can't seem to learn how to reply. I was just adding another controversial activity Ryan left out. Bowriding with no hands while jumping tour boat wakes with a cowboy hat on. Really would like to meet you guys but I'm way to far away.

Sorry Squirrell, my daughter is racing in the Nordic junior national championships and I’ll be in Heber Utah for the week.

TR

I think you can count me in, but I may get ambushed trying to get the cam at the Point focused on something of interest again.. who takes care of the Point , I hope that cam is NOT indicative of their quality of service, or is it just my grouchy old self being too anal again... After ALL the time it took to get a decent cam, now they don't even look at it, to keep it focused. I really don't care to look at the back parking lot... JMVO !!!
:D:p:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Roll call so far;
Squirrel yes + Goldie maybe
Powellbride yes + 1 maybe
Leardriver yes
Greg C yes + Nan maybe
Butch yes
Still waiting to hear from Ryan ???
Come on Denver Wordlings, pony up, we need more peeps than the Blue Hills group

If I am overstating chime in

Never mind. I see it now. Put me down as a tentative yes. We are trying to do a weekend trip to Steamboat, and that is one of the days we are considering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back