Friendship Cove - Recent Pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

benzer

Hello,

We plan to be in Friendship a week from Friday, for several days. Last time the lake was at this level was about 2005. So, i have some ideas of beaches to search for.

But does anyone have any very recent pics of Friendship to share? What were the beaches like?

Thanks

Hello,

We plan to be in Friendship a week from Friday, for several days. Last time the lake was at this level was about 2005. So, i have some ideas of beaches to search for.

But does anyone have any very recent pics of Friendship to share? What were the beaches like?

Thanks
I posted some aerial photos a few weeks ago - there isn't a good one showing the back of the cove, but there are a few of the entrance. I've included one here - you can look at the others on a previous post of mine. I noted that Friendship is about 1/2 the size it was last year, and there is a huge shelf that goes across 1/2 of the entrance above water - and underwater even further. There looked to be some nice beaches available there, just not for as many boats as usual.

My feeble memory and absence of trip logs prevent me from providing definitive advice, but we have camped or anchored in Friendship or Dugeon for decades. I can't remember not finding a gently sloping, sandy beach suitable for beach camping, bow out anchoring or securing a houseboat. Just won't get back in the canyons very far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back